Address: Room 285, Building 3, 14 Studencheskaya Street, 308007, Belgorod, Russia
Phone: +7 4722 301840
The dean of the faculty - Vera V. Demicheva
honored university teacher
Institute of Pedagogy
Structure of the Faculty
There are 3 departments at the Faculty:
- The Department of Theory, Pedagogics and Methodology of Primary Education and Fine Arts Ė the head of the department Ė “atiana V. Jakovleva, PhD in pedagogy, associate professor;
- The Department of Preschool and Special (Defectological) Education Ė the head of the department Ė Karina E. Panasenko, PhD in psychology, associate professor;
- The department of psychology Ė the head of the department Ė Valentina V. Grebneva, PhD in psychology, professor..
The process of education
Today the faculty teaches the total of 1500 full-time and part-time students and has 50 qualified teachers including 4 PhD and 43 candidates of sciences (92% teachers with a degree).
Since 2011 Faculty has been carrying out the training programs for students in accordance with international tier system of education. There are Bachelor's programs and Master's programs for students. The following bachelor's programs are available now:
- ęPedagogical educationĽ, specialization: primary education; primary education and informatics; primary education and foreign languages; preschool education; fine arts; fine arts and world art culture;
- ęSpecial (Defectological) EducationĽ, specialization logopedics.
Bachelorís students in accordance with their specialization are trained as primary school teachers, as teachers of additional educational programs, as mentors, as methodists in preschool educational establishments, as teachers of fine arts, as teachers of art schools, as teachers of world art culture.
There are two mastersí programs at the Faculty:
- ęPedagogical educationĽ Ė the programs are ęTheory and methodology of primary language educationĽ, ęManagement of pre-school educationĽ, ęExtracurricular activities in primary schoolĽ (the last two programs were opened as an initiative of Belgorod Committee of Education);
- ęSpecial (Defectological) EducationĽ Ė the program is ęComplex support of education of persons with speech impairmentsĽ. Some additional information one can find on the web-site of BelSU and on the web-site of Faculty of Preschool, Primary and Special education.
Information was given by O.Khoreva 12.09.2016
Back to the section