Address: Room 285, Building 3, 14 Studencheskaya Street, 308007, Belgorod, Russia
Phone: +7 4722 301840
The dean of the faculty - Vera V. Demicheva
candidate of philology, associate professor
Institute of Pedagogy
Faculty and staff:
There are 3 departments at the Faculty:
- the department of psychology ( head of the department V.V. Grebneva, PhD in psychology, professor). The department has 2 PhD, professors, 8 candidates of sciences, associate professors, 1 assisting lecturer;
The department of psychology at the Faculty of Preschool, Primary and Special education, Pedagogical Institute of BSU
- the Department of Theory, Pedagogics and Methodology of Primary Education and Fine Arts (head of the department Ò.V. Jakovleva, PhD in pedagogy, associate professor). The department has 3 PhD, professors, 19 candidates of sciences, associate professors;
The Department of Theory, Pedagogic and Methodology of Primary Education and Fine Arts at the Faculty of Preschool, Primary and Special Education, Pedagogical Institute of BSU
- the Department of Preschool and Special (Defectological) Education (head of the department K.E. Panasenko, PhD in psychology, associate professor). The department has 1 PhD, professor, 15 candidates of sciences, associate professors, 2 senior lecturers.
The Department of Preschool and Special (Defectological) Education at the Faculty of Preschool, Primary and Special education, Pedagogical Institute of BSU
List of curricula
- 44.03.01 Pedagogical education (bachelor programs in «Fine arts», «Elementary education», «Preschool education» (academic and applied bachelor program));
- 44.03.05 Pedagogical education (bachelor programs in «Primary education and informatics»; «Primary education and foreign languages»; «Fine arts and world art culture»);
- 44.03.03 Special (Defectological) Education (bachelor program in «Speech therapy»);
- 44.04.01 Pedagogical education (masters programs in «Extracurricular activities in primary school», «Management of the system of pre-school education», «Theory and methodology of primary language education», «Management of pre-school education»). The program in «Methodological support of arts curricula» is due to open in 2017;
- 44.04.03 Special (Defectological) Education (master program in «Complex support of education for persons with speech impairments»).
- «Physical education in elementary, secondary and higher school» (since 2014, leading scholar L.N. Voloshina, PhD in pedagogic);
- «Adaptive modeling of living and non-living systems» (leading scholar L.K. Buslovskaya, PhD in biology);
- «Sociological and psychological management» (leading scholar V.B. Tarabayeva, PhD in social science).
- Lyudmila K. Buslovskaya, PhD in biology, professor;
- Lyudmila N. Voloshina, PhD in pedagogic, professor;
- Valeriy A. Cherkasov, PhD in philology, professor;
- Victoria B. Tarabayeva, PhD in social science, professor;
- Valentina V. Grebneva, PhD in psychology, professor.
Key research results
Faculty teachers published annually in the scientific and methodological journals from the lists of HAC, RISC, Scopus', participate in GRNTI contests, organize conferences at various levels.
Faculty scholars actively participate in updating content and technology of primary, pre-school and special education. Professor L.N. Voloshina is the head of the RAE Federal experimental grounds. Author's program of physical education for pre-school institutions «Play for your health!» was recommended to use by the federal center of expertise, media and communications of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, it has been successfully used in preschool education. It was her initiative to create the «Kindergarten of Belogoriya», a regional socio-pedagogical association of innovative preschools.
Professor L.K. Buslovskaya successfully guides the research work in adaptive modeling of living and non-living systems. At present, the experimental part of the work is complete and the results are published in journals RISC and Scopus journals. Under the tutelage of L.K. Buslovskaya, 5 candidate dissertations were de-fended.
The Faculty's alumni in scholar, educational and methodological activities
Faculty Pride is its alumni, including PhDs, Honored teachers and worker of education of the Russian Federation, school principals, heads of preschool educational institutions, winner of the best teachers contests. Faculty alumni successfully manage regional and municipal educational departments, work in municipal and regional administration in the management of education, culture and social protection.
A first issue graduate of the Faculty, held in 1981 is V.V. Demicheva, candidate of philology, associate professor, is now the dean of the Faculty. Under her leadership, the Faculty has become one of the best in the Pedagogical Institute. Currently, the faculty has 24 teachers who had graduated it.
Among the alumni:
- E.G. Petrenko, the principal of the lyceum ¹ 9 of Belgorod, PhD;
- I.V. Lazarev, the Deputy Chairman of the Electoral Commission of Belgorod region;
- A.N. Shibayev, the Head of Education Resource Management Department in Shebekino district, the winner of the «Teacher of the Year» contest and of the presidential grant;
- T.A. Berezka, the Deputy head of the administration management of Belgorod, head of the department of pre-school education, Honors in public education;
- E.N. Demchenko, the Head of the «Orthodox kindergarten» Pokrovsky, an Honored worker of education of the Russian Federation, Medal of the Russian Orthodox Church of St. Joasaph, III degree;
- O.A. Belyak, Teacher-therapist at «Belgorod Orphanage specialized for children with organic lesions of the central nervous system with mental disorders», Senior Lecturer of the Department of preschool and special (defectological) education, the winner of the city competition of professional skill «Teacher Service of psychological and pedagogical support, 2014».
Information was given by O.Khoreva 20.01.2017
Back to the section